1. One will sound mysterious and serious, and one will benefit greatly from being considered so
2. One will not have to worry about oneself sounding exclusive by using gender-ed pronouns
3. One will have increasing amount of wisdom as one needs not worry about such trivial matters as above, leaving one’s mind for more mental space for contemplation.
4. One needs to have exceedingly high intelligence and excellent amount of concentration when one converses with another while both parties are using this pronoun
5. One is welcomed to suggest additional benefits that one may have thought up in one’s brilliant mind.
One shall now retire to one’s abode and prepare a cup of tea.